Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Ellis' of Mifflintown
















Today we went to Mifflintown after Church in New Bloomfield and had dinner with the Ellis'. They live about 45 miles North and East of New Bloomfield and about an hour from our Apartment in Mechanicsburg. They don't have any children but they have horses and they have a business of making wood signs that are absoultly gorgious. Brother Ellis enlays the wood and Sister Ellis does the painting. They do a lot of signs for business and for farms. They do one sided and two sided signs with inlays of horses and or dogs and other things as requested. We enjoyed seeing their work but even enjoyed more just visiting with them and hearing how they got into the business. Brother Ellis is the one with the white beard.

2 comments:

mcdmale said...

Tom and Judy. I think of you so often and miss you. I have a blog, but it's only open to invited readers, so if I could get your email address, I'll send you an invite. smcd_ut@hotmail.com
Stephanie McDonald

Jamie said...

It is so great to be able to check up on the two of you. Sounds like a really neat couple.