Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday at the Kuntz Family



We are spending Sunday with the Walt and Carol Kuntz family in New Bloomfield and I am showing her how to post on the Blog. They are so wonderful to us.

Walt is in the picture with the plad jacket and Carol is in the other picture.

2 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Judy! This is Cassie Young...Spencer's wife. I have been wondering how you guys were doing! I'm glad you have a blog so that we can keep in touch with you guys. Glad to see you are having a great time on the mIssion. Take care.

Kelli said...

Judy,

It is Kelli Malmberg. I found your blog. I want to let you know how much we love having Angie in our neighborhood. She is so nice to me and so pleasant to be around. I hope your mission is going well. I can't imagine that it isn't. You are such an amazing person!!